Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Style for Justice

The past few days Noonday Collection has been hinting at a big surprise coming up.... today was the revel day.  They are giving away a fully paid trip to Rwanda as part of their Style for Justice ( #styleforjustice ) blogger trip which is in collaboration with International Justice Mission!!!

I have known about this trip for a long time and I felt like they would be giving a trip away....wishful intuition I guess.  When I learned of the possibility that I could possibly go I started working on my application right away.  This is what I was made for.  Storytelling.  Writing.  Traveling.  Learning.  Sharing.  

This is perfect for me because I am a mother, a friend, a traveler, a dreamer, a wife, a sister, an artist, a speaker of TRUTH, a crafter, a lover of fashion and design, a blogger, a photographer, and a daughter of the KING!  I am an advocate!

"Speak out on behalf of the voiceless, and for the rights of all who are vulnerable." Proverbs 31:8




THANK YOU FRIENDS!

No comments: