Friday, April 4, 2014

.fashion friday.


Working as a Noonday ambassador has given me the chance to love fashion again.  Shortly after my first trip to Africa, I quit working at GAP.  One of the reasons was because I wanted a job that had more meaning and I didn't think I would find it in fashion.  Thank the Lord I was wrong about that!  Noonday Collection has shown me that I can like fashion and use it for good.  


Noonday Collection has also helped me step out of my comfort zone when it comes to fashion.  This week I am sharing with you one easy way to branch out.  The shirt I wore in these pictures is red, usually I would choose accessories that match completely.  My usual color pallet with this shirt is red, white, and blue - making me an all american!


Now days though you don't have to match 100% - so I went with an orange & turquoise accessories.  A few short months ago this would have bothered me, orange, red, teal????  Now I love it.


Fashion risks don't need to be hard!  They can be as easy as changing out an accessory or two.  Do you usually stick with the same color pallet?  This week give this trend a go & change up your outfit.  You might find it fun and freeing.


Shirt & Jeans: Old Navy

Boots: Naturalizer 


No comments: