Wednesday, September 4, 2013

.on becoming an aunt.


On Labor day I became an Aunt.  Yesterday I got to meet my nephew Navin Daniel.  I cried tears of happiness as my sister told me she delivered.  I cried again when I picked up her tiny bundle of joy.  It feels so good to be on this side of "the call" and I am thrilled for my sister and her growing family.


Little Navin, I can't wait to watch you grow up.  You are so loved by many people already.  That was evident when my crew cheered at your arrival.  Your cousins are anticipating when they can love on you in person, although you better brace yourself as they can be a crazy bunch.  Your Uncle Aaron, he is super pumped and ready to do all sorts of things only uncles are allowed to do.  And I, I am just excited to watch you grow.  Grow into the person God has designed you, only you, to be.  We love you forever..... Aunt Dez


Seth, You are gonna rock as a dad.  I mean you already do and I could see that love pour yesterday.  Your little guy will be your perfect Packer sidekick this fall and forever.  Can't wait to watch him cheer right beside you.


Hill, I love you a ton.  I am so proud of you.  Watching you become a mom has been one of the biggest blessings in my life so far.  There will be restless nights and times you can't think you can continue, but you will and you can.  There will be times when you don't know what the heck you are doing, but you will figure it out and be better for those times of improvising.  Along with the moments of fear, doubt and exhaustion there will also be times when you look at your boy and you are overwhelmed with him being yours.  Laughter will forever fill your house.  And his heart will forever fill yours.  I love you so much.  Congrats on Navin, he is love.


No comments: