Friday, June 21, 2013

.two weeks.







.two weeks.  

The last two weeks have been magical.

I am soaking in the sweet smells of a content newborn.

I am wearing him around and loving that he cuddles right in.

I am in awe of the fact that our older three have transitioned as smoothly as possible.

with minimal tears.

I am grateful that Asher is taking on a big brother role like a champ.

truth is Levi is his best friend.

I am relieved that, as of today, Levi is putting on weight instead of loosing it.

I am also relieved that I am loosing weight and not putting anymore on.

And that I have never felt better after a birth.

that is a huge relief.

I am happy to report that we have been submitted to court for our adoption.

And that the birth parent interview is very early in July.....

.....which gives us a great possibility of a court date before court closure.

like I said  .magical.  these two weeks. 

1 comment:

Mattie said...

Congratulations on your beautiful new addition!