Wednesday, May 8, 2013

.introducing my newest adventure.


.introducing my newest adventure.  Oh Noonday.  You have been capturing my heart  for a while!  I have loved this company for so many reasons and told others to "go for it" and sell their products, that it makes sense someone finally convince me to do the same.  I have officially become a Noonday Ambassador!


Noonday is a company devoted to buying fair-trade jewelry, accessories, and household items from women in third world countries (and from refugees living in America).  All the products are hand made and come with a story behind them, which I believe is the best part.  The artisans stories are amazing and I love seeing them triumph through whatever it is that previously weighed them down.  By purchasing the items from these artisans we are giving them a hand up and providing them with stable jobs instead of a hand out.


I would love for all of you to check out my site and shop around.  It is too late to make purchases and get items in time for mothers day, however you can purchase a gift voucher and have your mom pick her favorite item!  


If you love all the items I would love to host a trunk show for you.  You will get to see a sample of products and earn rewards to purchase some of your own!  As the baby is due in 5 weeks I will be scheduling shows for after the baby comes, so anything in mid-late summer!  .introducing my newest adventure.

**Disclaimer: All photos in this blog post were taken from Noonday.

1 comment:

MJ said...

Love their jewelry and love their mission!