Wednesday, May 1, 2013

."follow me".



."follow me".  Around here I have been able to paint a little bit lately.  I was commissioned by a couple different friends to do a number of paintings and I have absolutely loved getting to create again.  I was really nervous at first because I have not put a brush to canvas since our move.  Lots of paint has gone on walls however that left little time for canvas work.



These two paintings were done this past week and I love the way they turned out.  I think the ballerina might be my new favorite painting of all time.  She took me FAR OUT of my comfort zone when tie-dye was in the request form.  However it really let me play around with paint and I just adore this girl.  



I believe some of the art I am working on is for teens getting confirmed.  I hope that those who receive them have confidence in Christ all their days.  I also pray they "follow HIM" to eternity preaching the gospel to those around them on their way.  ."follow me".


No comments: