Wednesday, April 10, 2013

.paperwork update.

this picture has nothing to do with this post..... 

.paperwork update.  Wow!  I thought our last adoption went fast and would be the fastest adoption we would ever have.  I was clearly mistaken.  Right now we are finishing up both our dossier and our home study simultaneously.  They should both be complete soon, like this week - which is awesome.  

When the home study is final and approved we can send in our forms for fingerprinting with the US government and be on our way for approval from them.  And when our dossier is all compiled (2 papers to go plus the home study) we can send them in for state seals.

I am looking forward to having all these papers and documents out of my hands.  It will be a relief when I know they are done and on their way to Ethiopia, where they should be.  

I will be welcoming no more paperwork for a while.  Then I will be able to focus on this little one inside of me.  And decorating and preparing for this new life!  What a blessing.  God is good.

*I know to some this all has no meaning.... papers?  documents?  But trust me when I say this is HUGE!  It took us a whole summer to compile all these papers for Tariku.  Somehow we have managed to get ours done in about a month - progress!  .paperwork update.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Congratulations! I remember the joy I felt when I checked that last box.