Friday, March 1, 2013

.we survived our first week.

.we survived our first week.  We made it through the first week of homeschooling!  AMEN.  This week the kids and I had a lot of fun getting into our new routine and I can honestly say I like the structure it brought.  The children were, for the most part, better in their attitudes towards me and I can't help but wonder if it is because I am more engaged in their activities.  .we survived our first week.

Here are a few of my favorite photos from the week.

Concentrating so hard on his letter activity. so cute. 

This was our favorite project of the week - animal hand painting.  

working on handwriting. 

On the hand painting project we switched from alien to alligator, here is Lydia's finished project.

and this picture because I don't know any other two year old that likes sauerkraut on his hot dog - this kid piles it on!

1 comment:

LAL2LAM said...

Love the handprint linnk and the picture of the handprint making :) Glad everything went well!