Wednesday, March 27, 2013

.meal planning and an invitation - part 1.


*warning: among these next few posts you will see my meal organization.  my type A personality will show.  it might be seen more as OCD.  it might freak you out.  sorry in advance.  

So sometimes I am a little type A.  I like organization and this is extremely evident in a couple areas of my life.  Not all, as I have children and a messy house - I have learned to let go of some areas.  Growing up this was seen through my organization of anything school related.  I had binders for each class and all my papers were in their appropriate one, in order so that I would not miss a deadline.  Now that I am not in school, it continues through organizing my childrens school work.  They each have a binder and I try to keep everything in one place for them.

It is also very evident in my meal planning, which is what I am going to focus on the next few posts.  Is it sad that I am giddy just to share this with you all?..... I think I might need help, haha.

First things first.  I love to cook but don't have a lot of time.  Then freezer meals entered my life.  I was introduced to them through my friend Anne who sells Wildtree products and hosts freezer meal workshops.  Since October last year I have been to three workshops and am now going to host one in April.  They are awesome and have helped me in meal preparation for sure.  

--------------------------------------------------------------

So today I would like to invite you to an All-Natural Wildtree Freezer Meal Workshop!  You will get to choose your menu, either Around the World or Simple Gourmet!  If you have never been to a workshop before you should seriously consider coming.  Learning about these meals has helped me in kitchen organization and saved me a lot of time!  With either bundle you will get to make 10 meals and have a handful of seasonings to take home with you for future use too.  I usually take my seasonings from each workshop and make every meal twice, so I end up with at least 20 meals!  

Here is what we will be making: 

If you choose the Around the World Bundle (cost is $75) you will make the following 10 meals: 
Bangkok Chicken Satay with Thai Sesame Sun Butter Dipping Sauce, Sesame Fusion Chicken, Fajita Pulled Pork, Italian Herb Crusted Pork Chops, Hungarian Beef Goulash, Asian Flank Steak, Spicy Thai Sun Butter Chicken, Zesty Citrus Chicken, Crockpot Swiss Steak, and Spicy Green Chicken Burritos.  

If you choose the Simple Gourmet Bundle (cost $75) you will make the following 10 meals: 
Chicken & Garlic Mushrooms with Alfredo Pasta, FraDiavolo Fish & Sauteed Asparagus, Jamaican Gumbo, Chicken & Bell Pepper Tortellini FraDiavolo, Jamaican Jerk Skewers, Savory Burgers with Spicy Mayo, Garlic Pepper & Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops, Citrus & Sweet Onion Chicken with Spinach Salad, Classic Chicken & Rice Bake, and Hearty Tortellini Lasagna. 

Sounds great right!  Here is how it works: 

Step 1: RSVP to me by Sunday, April 14th with your payment info (credit card # or check made payable to Anne Blackburn).  We need to pre-order all the Wildtree products for the workshop!  Remember you can choose either workshop or if you want to make a lot of meals try both! (I am doing both to stock pile for when the baby comes!) 

Step 2: Anne Blackburn, our Wildtree Representative, will email you the grocery list and pre-workshop prep for the above meals.  *It is your responsibility to get and prepare the items ahead of time, but even if you cant you can still come and prepare the bags of seasoning - don't let the preparation stop you!

Step 3: Come to my house (If you can't make it there is another option below) on Sunday April 28th at 1:00pm with your cooler of meats/veggies.  We will add the Wildtree products and other ingredients here.  Be prepared to have fun!

Step 4: Take your completed meals home and put them in the freezer for you to pull out on busy nights to come!  Remember you will leave with at least 10 meals!

For all of you who no nothing about Wildtree here is a little blurb:  Wildtree Products are all natural, they have no MSG, no High Fructose Corn Syrup, all the products are either low sodium or no sodium, they have no Trans Fats, No Chemicals, and nothing is artificial!  Their foods are Super Healthy and amazingly tasty! 

And finally for those of you who are unable to make it due to distance and other commitments Anne is graciously donating all of her commissions from this workshop to our adoption fundraising goal!  

If you don't want to commit to a freezer meal workshop, but would like to stock up on some great items or just want to try Wildtree out for the first time now is the perfect time to purchase items.  All the sales will count toward my party & therefore the adoption fund!  To order go to Anne's Website and click on shop, find 'Desiree's FMW' event and start shopping!!!  You do NOT have to live nearby to be a part of this awesome meal workshop.  

No comments: