Thursday, March 7, 2013

.everything will be amazing.

 

.everything will be amazing.  YES.  Last night a good friend of mine and I meet up.  We both needed time out of our houses, time to talk, and time to get away for a couple of hours.  So we went shopping, thank you Gap reward points! (Side Note: if you don't have a gap card, or old navy card get one - their rewards are awesome & it is the only way we buy clothes).  At Old Navy I saw the shirt above on clearance and said, "um yes that is my new motto: because Everything will be amazing".  Also I got those maternity pants last night for 50 cents - I kid you not, 50 cent! 

Lately there has been so much I could worry about.  And I have worried about things.  But I don't want worry to take over because it is not fun.  Just ask my stomach this past week.  So I am choosing to give it to the Lord and let HIM handle everything.  I could be worried about messing up my life, and my childrens lives, due to our decision to homeschool (ps: somebody please tell me if that is one word or two), or due to adding too many kids too fast, or adopting again, or raising a huge sum of money in a matter of months.  However worrying about all that is not fun and in the whole skeme of things God has it covered.  And since He is in charge, everything will be amazing.

I no doubt think my life will be hard in the coming months.  That is obvious.  But worrying about it will not add a single hour to my life - thank you for the reminder Matthew 6:27. 

If you tend to worry about things in life please join me in handing it over to the Lord today.  Let Him be in charge, let him handle the tomorrows.  Join me in believing in HIM and trusting that everything will be amazing.  .everything will be amazing.

"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear.  Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?  Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?  Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?  And why do you worry about clothes?  See how the flowers of the field grow.  They do not labor or spin.  Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.  If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you-you of little faith?  So do not worry, saying, 'What shall w eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or "What shall we wear?' For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.  But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.  Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.  Each day has enough trouble of its own."  
Matthew 6:25-34 (emphasis mine)