Thursday, February 28, 2013

.changing the partnership program.


I have decided to change the partnership program up a little.  I am opening it up in a big way.  When I first started I wanted to focus on one family, so I could really tell their story.  Telling everyone's adoption stories and getting to know them is my favorite part of partnering with other families.  That will not change.  I still want to show others how God works in a variety of ways through different families. 


So what is different?

I am opening up the partnership program to everyone.  Anyone who is going through an adoption or has recently (6 months or less) come home can partner with Hannah James.

Families will now get to partner as long as they want, up to 6 months after they bring their child home.

Families will receive 20% of the sales.


How do I sign up?  

Anyone interested in becoming a partnering family with us can email Desiree at hannahjames127(at)gmail(dot)com and I will send you more information on signing up.  

I will be featuring the families as they come in. 

No comments: