Wednesday, January 30, 2013

.and then I added shirts and bags to the shop.


Over the past two weeks I have been thinking on how to get more people into Hannah James.  Specifically to support the Unroe family.  And then God gave me an idea and I just went with it - shirts & totes.


I designed the products with the Unroe family and their current adoption in mind.  The first Bible verses that I thought of were the following verses.  

"Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him. (NLT) Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth.  Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them.  They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate. (NIV)"  
Psalm 127:3-5 
*(emphasis mine)


Since they are adopting 3 children at once I wanted three arrows.  Originally I wanted 21 for all their children.....but that didn't work out too well, so we stuck with three.  They are indeed Blessed and that word is in bold block print.  


I believe every family is blessed by their children, additionally every child in a family is, so we made shirts for all ages.  We also included two different tote styles and they are great for everyday use.  Please go and check out all the products!  There are multiple colors and sizes to choose from in mens, womans, youth, toddler, and baby.  All items will be on pre-order for this month and will be shipped out as soon as they come in which will most likely be the third week in March.  


As always thank you for your support, we truly appreciate it!

No comments: