Wednesday, July 11, 2012

.shout out for my Brandi.

here she is....love this girl!

This is Brandi.  I have talked about  her in the Chicago posts....but I want you to know her a bit more.  She was one of the first people I meet and connected with via adoption.  When I saw her picture on a forum I immediately knew we would be close, it was probably a God thing.

Brandi and her husband Ricky meet and loved on our little Tariku before we did.  They were in Ethiopia for his Birthday and dropped in to tell him that we loved him and were going to come soon.  Something that meant the world to me.

My Brandi and My Tariku

Since going to Ethiopia in November they have been waiting to pass court for their two little's.  Since NOVEMBER.  That was over 7 months ago and they continue to wait! 

I don't want to get into the details of why, because that is not my story, but they are not alone.  There are a handful of others also stuck.  Most have decided that when they do pass court they will go to Ethiopia right away and take custody of their children until Embassy.  Brandi is one of those mamas.  

Brandi and her baby......

Here is where I am asking for help.  Obviously they have had to spend more on their adoption then previously planned.  Because of this wait they have had to redo paperwork costing money and living in Ethiopia will be extra as well.  If you have any money you could chip in to help this wonderful couple that would be great and they would really appreciate it.  $5. $10. $1 - anything helps!


Above all I am asking for prayers.  These families are waiting and it is hard.  Please pray with me that they can all pass court soon and be reunited with their children.  From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU!

No comments: