Monday, May 21, 2012

.call for partnering families.


Today I am sending out a call for new families to partner with Hannah James.  We have been open as a shop for a year now and I have loved each of the partnering families we have had this past year.  


Through Hannah James we are able to support others in their adoptions.  The family who raised the most support was the Crockett family, raising over $55.00 during their month!!!


Right now I am looking for more families to partner with.  Being a partnering family is easy.  If you are a Christian couple who is adopting (and has a blog) you can participate!  Contact me for more information. 

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

YAY!!! I LOVED partnering with you!!!! Thanks for the shout out!!! :)

Mattie said...

I just emailed you about partnering if you are still looking for partnering families!