Monday, March 19, 2012

.WOW.

God is amazing friends. 

THIS MORNING WE GOT AN EMAIL THAT STATED WE HAVE BEEN CLEARED TO GO AND GET OUR SON!!!!

I want to type this up as it is still so fresh.  I don't ever want to forget.

Last night Aaron had a dream about us passing embassy.  He told me about it this morning and he said in it we found out today.  Both of us have been dreaming about Africa for about a week now - but this was our first 'embassy' dream.  Immidiately I checked our email.....and said, "nope, not today honey - you had a bad dream".  

And we continued with our morning.  We feed the kids.  We got them dressed.  We prayed as a family.  Aaron went to work.  The kids watched Dora.  And I rescheduled our sons apt for earlier this week - because he still after 10 days of antibiotics has a fever.  See we continued.  

After Dora and tears because they only watched one we started playing with flash cards.  And that is when it happened.  I checked our email on the Ipod, just in case,....and saw - CASE CLEARED.  

I became a hot mess in that moment.  Literally bawling and shaking like something was utterly wrong.  Asher freaked out with me.  Lydia gave me some space, after 10 minutes she put her hand on my shoulder and said, "mama....you ok".  She is a sweetheart.  I explained through tears that I was soooooo happy and that her brother was going to come home soon.  She then started to yell, "yay we loves him!". 

Somewhere in that ten minutes I called Aaron at work.  He didn't answer and I left a hysterical message on his machine saying he had to call back right away.  He got it, thought I was in a car accident and called about a minute later.  Still bawling I told him his dream came true and we passed.  He thought I was joking and then realized I am not that good at acting....and he said, "wow!  I can't believe it".  Then he went to a meeting with a guy he meet for the first time on Friday and told him he was going to Africa to get his son.  haha.   

We don't know when we leave.  We will find out tomorrow when our actual date is.  But we are packing and getting ready to roll.  Thank you for praying with us for this.  Thank you for all the donations from the past week as we were with Give One Save One.  THANK YOU JESUS for granting us our request and passing our case!

4 comments:

Nicole {Home for Hire} said...

So exciting! What wonderful new--I'll pray you guys get on a plane and to your son in a jiffy :)

Future Mama said...

WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!! My heart is bursting for y'all!!!!

Kim said...

yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!! so excited for you!

Chantel said...

Congratulations! That is amazing news!!