Wednesday, March 14, 2012

.give one win one - and why I should stick with typing.

Ok....here is the deal.  I didn't have a lot of time to type up a huge post today....so I recorded one.  I learned through it that I should probably stick with typing, haha.  This is how some days are though, rushed.  Ignore my crazy bedroom, pulled back hair, and the fact that I say "blessed" about a million times.  And for the families that have connected with us, that I talk about in the video, I owe you another post all your own.  Because I LOVE EACH OF YOU DEARLY and you all ROCK!!!

So without rambling on and on....watch the video to see what you could win by sharing our story today....and then laugh with me about this video because it will be a LONG time before I do another one like it! 

AND ONE MORE ANNOUNCEMENT: WE ARE AT $721!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING OUR STORY, CAN YOU HELP US GET TO $1,000?

seriously now, here is the disaster fully anticipated feature film....



THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED! 

Entering the giveaway is simple, we just ask you to share our story by linking to the give one save one page.
You can enter up to four times: 
1.Share on facebook.
2.Share on twitter.
3.Share on your blog.
4.Email your friends (include me in it).

Once you share COME BACK HERE AND LEAVE A COMMENT letting me know how you did!  GOOD LUCK AND THANK YOU FOR SHARING OUR STORY!!!

2 comments:

Sara Kysely said...

I don't think you could say "blessed" too many times for those truly amazing connections!!!

Shared via FB & found you on Twitter : )

Zach + Michelle said...

I blogged it! :)