Wednesday, March 21, 2012

.crazy. crazy. crazy.

This week has been a whirlwind.  I thought we would be ready to go as soon as we got the call.... and then the email came and we have been running around like mad.  Trying to pack this and that and do this and that.  And it all came when were not suppose to be out and about because our little is sick - we might be disregarding some rules...... 

I have been on the phone non-stop since Monday.  Did I tell you when we leave?  FRIDAY. Like two more sleeps Friday.  Like we found out yesterday and now you know my panic Friday.  

And it is good.  SOOOOOO GOOD.  Can't believe our boy will be in our arms in less then a week.  tears.  good.

So I wanted to let you know that I might be MIA for a little bit.....I will be blogging from Ethiopia - if we get a chance....And when we get home - if I get a chance.  I have a feeling though that they will be sporadic for a while.  Please pray for our transition.  

Also - Hannah James {the shop} is CLOSED right now.  Until the end of April (at the very least).  Our partnering families are gracious and awesome and Michelle & Zach will have a couple more weeks after we return.  And then other families will be moved back a month.  Thank You for understanding :) 

Thank you for praying.  

Thank you for understanding my panic.

Thank you for being here for us.  

The next blog post might be from Ethiopia......deep breathing girl.

2 comments:

K*Bomb said...

Thinking of your family and praying for your transition, although knowing you, it will all be amazing! And I want to thank you for all of your support Des! Travel safe & enjoy the journey :) You and your family are incredible and gracious people :)

Kim said...

You can do it! So excited for you. Will be PRAYING!