Friday, February 3, 2012

.warm weather.

playing with chalk

 .warm weather.  Lately we have had the chance to play outside.  Thanks to the awesome weather Wisconsin is producing right now.  Usually it is so cold this time of year we have to bundle up ever part of ourselves just to stomp through the snow to the van that needs to be preheated.  This year the Lord has provided us with beautiful weather, not much snow, and enough sunshine that going outside is not bad...in fact it is enjoyable.  IN WINTER!  Since I love hot weather, not even warm but HOT, this is a treat!   I absolutely LOVE it. Thank you Lord for this warm winter.  .warm weather.

 on our walk

he is a ham!

I know this picture is out of focus and I am the only one smiling.....but I Love it because I was laughing about setting up the self-timer and running to get in place and the kids had no idea what was going on.....

Are you having a warm winter? (I hear most places are)
Do you like it warmer or do you want the snow and cold?  (some of my friends are CRAZY and like it cold, Although we do live in WI so maybe I am the crazy one who likes it hot.....) 

No comments: