Tuesday, February 21, 2012

.embassy submission.

New Year's Motivational Poster, All Glory Comes from Daring to Begin Letterpress Print, Magenta
Letterpress Print available for purchase at Happy Deliveries 
used with permission 

.embassy submission.  Today we received wonderful, fantastic, amazing news.....EMBASSY SUBMISSION.  That means that we are getting close, sooooooooo close, to bringing our son home.  Some people have asked how long....we don't know.  We could be cleared to travel in a couple weeks or it could be a couple months.  All I know is that submission is good and we are on our way.  I also know that I am going to start packing soon, because I want to be ready in the rare event that we will get to go next week - this is where you laugh and pray....because that is highly unlikely to happen.  But, God works miracles all the time so why not now?  Thank you for all the prayers - ahhh so close!  .embassy submission.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Congratulations! I'm hoping we aren't too far behind you. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog today. It's always fun to make new "friends".