Monday, January 2, 2012

.2011 partnering families.

.2011 partnering families.  In June I started Hannah James to help us bring in some extra funds for our adoption and to help other families.  These sweet families all partnered with Hannah James in 2011 and helped me get the ball rolling on something I had been thinking about for a while.  I am extremely grateful for them!  Their stories are all amazing and each families journey is completely different.  I love that the Lord has connected each of us through adoption, yet we all have very different unique stories to tell.  I have also loved following them on their paths and I can't wait to see their little ones home with them.  Thank you 2011 Partnering Families - We love each one of you!  .2011 partnering families.

In June the Chase Family partnered with us! 
"We are so blessed to be able to be on this adoption journey.  Though it is difficult much of the time, we know that this is the way God intended to build our family.  We're so thankful for all He is teaching us, for the opportunity to grow in Him, and for all the amazing people we have met along the way.  We are forever changed because God saw it fit to draw us near to Him and lead us to this path." -Jennifer Chase
In July The Carter Family partnered with us!

"I would love to take a second to celebrate the amazing way that the adoption process has surprised us... when we began we knew there would be loops and ebbs that would make it challenging, but the support of community, old and new, has been incredibly encouraging.  For those that are considering adoption, I'd love to encourage you to simply begin praying and to be open to what comes... never let fear stop you from adopting, because I can attest to the awesome ways that God will provide for you!" -Sarah Carter

In August The Morris Family partnered with us!

"We just want others to know that even though adoption can be hard and uncertain and we have yet to have our daughter come home, we already feel completely blessed by this journey.  We've felt and seen God's presence and power like never before.  We feel so honored that He placed adoption on our hearts.  While there have been painful, worry-filled days God has been faithful to us.  He can't grow your faith if you don't give him the opportunity!" 
-Lindsay Morris

In September Angela and Nathan partnered with us!

"I'm only one.  But still, I am one. 
I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something.
And  because I cannot do everything, 
I will not refuse to do the something that I can do."
~Edward Everett Hale

In October The Crockett Family partnered with us!

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Mahatma Gandhi 

No comments: