Friday, October 14, 2011

.5 years.

Aar, 
Five years ago I would have never dreamed we would be where we are on this journey.  We got married young, but I think that is what makes our story special.  We have been able to grow up a little with each other and learn from each other.  Along the way we have also grown in faith and I am very blessed that you have been there to help me along that path.  It has been amazing to have you as my husband as you give me support when I need it most.  When I am having a stressful day you are great at taking the kids for a while, when I need to talk you always listen, and when I need a hug because I miss our son you give it. 
I would not have ever guessed that the Lord would have blessed us with three children in five years.  It has been amazing to watch you as a father.  Your a great one.  Probably the best.  Our children adore you and they are lucky to have you as a dad.  From rocking them in the late night/early morning hours to disciplining them you are great.  And I am thankful for that.
Happy Anniversary.  I am so glad were on this journey together.  I love you.  
Here's to many, many, many, more! 
-me

3 comments:

Future Mama said...

Happy Anniversary Desiree!!!

affectioknit said...

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations and Blessings!

Mandie M. said...

Crying... Love you!