Friday, September 16, 2011

.diy.

I love these do it yourself projects that I found on pinterest.  
Have you found any good ones lately?

image source - This gets my vote for best use of an old crib.  Such a great idea. 

image source - Feeling this for Fall!

image source - one year I made a bunch of these as Christmas gifts - AWESOME!

image source - I really want to do this with our family pictures, when they come in

image source - I need to switch out my summer wreath for a fall looking one. 

3 comments:

Future Mama said...

Pinterest = A problem for me some days! LOOOOOVE so much of the ideas. Now to make some a reality...ha!

Sarah B. said...

Love that scarf and the wreath... and that crib is just brilliant!! :)

Anna of IHOD said...

That crib idea is absolutely fantastic! So cool! i have a whole list of DIY's I am slowly tackling:)