Tuesday, August 9, 2011

.just a reminder to myself.


image source

.just a reminder to myself.  I need to remind myself of this today, as we have recently re-asked a couple people to redo documents for our dossier.  Yesterday I was thinking getting the dossier done would be impossible.  Especially since a couple of places did not follow my rules - AT ALL.  I just need to remind myself it will all get done in due time.  Until then I need patience.  Pray that I can be patient this week.  Thank you friends.  .just a reminder to myself. 

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I hear that, girl!!

We are waiting on our home study to be sent to us...then we have to turn in our I-600A. Then, we have to wait some more.

We've had our share of hiccups along the way. But, you're right...it will all get done.

Praying for you!!
Lindsey :)
almcrock.blogspot.com