Thursday, July 21, 2011

.what is with this.



.what is with this.  I have seen three people this week alone with feathers in their hair.  The hippie in me says, "that is awesome!"  The saver in me says, "that is a complete waste of money".  What do you think?  Like them or not, I think they may be around for a little while.  If you really love them and want to do them yourself here is DIY hair feather tutorial by  Elisa Joy.  .what is with this.

Have you seen this?  
What do you think? 
Do you have them?




3 comments:

Lora said...

i think it's kinda silly. maybe i'm just getting too old for that stuff. :) haha!

Evan said...

I think I must be getting too old for this kinda thing too. I can see it being a fun and special treat for a little girl around the age of 8 and up to go to the salon and have them put in. Beyond that-I don't get it either. Maybe I'm too old school.

Desiree said...

I am glad I am not the only one who thinks it is a little on the goofy side. The people I saw with it are in their 30's.... and one woman is in her 60's.