Tuesday, July 26, 2011

.the end.

potter2

.the end.  On Saturday after all of our shenanigans I went to see Harry Potter with my sister.  Because, you know, I wanted to see how exhausted I could be after a full day.  I did not cry, but almost did.  Not because of anything in the movie but because it was the last movie.  Alyssa and I have had Harry Potter as "our thing" from round one & now that it is over I am really sad that there is no more to look forward to.  

It has actually been rather impressive that we always wait to go together - seeing as we made it through my two years of working at a camp and her, now, 5.  I mean really - summer camp work is awesome but there are hardly any breaks.  Impressive indeed.  We have seen the movies in lots of different theaters and the memories we got to reminisce about were awesome.  I guess we will have to find another series of equally awesome books to read and movies to watch - any suggestions?  .the end.

What do you think about the movie?  
Have you seen it yet?

1 comment:

Future Mama said...

Have not seen it yet, but I can't wait to!!!!

Much love,
Future Mama
http://expectingablessing.blogspot.com/