Thursday, July 14, 2011

.the end is near.


.the end is near.  Oh, the day is coming soon.  Tomorrow the final Harry Potter movie will be released.  I am unusually sad by this.  I have loved Harry Potter since the day I stopped making fun of my sister for reading it and picked it up myself.  Seriously - that's how it began.  She bet me I would fall in love with it after 3 chapters I said I would not, and I was right - I fell in love after 3 pages.  


Throughout this series, Alyssa - my sis, and I have made it to every movie in the theaters together.  It has become our thing and it is really sad that we won't have anymore to look forward to.  That said, I can't wait to see how they put the end together.  I know it will be amazing and although I have to wait a little longer, as my sis is at camp, we are looking forward to watching it together - like the previous six.  .the end is near.

Do you watch Harry Potter movies?
Have you read the books?
Are you sad at all about the end of this series?

2 comments:

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Future Mama said...

LOVE HARRY POTTER! My husband and I actually starting dating after I lent him my 5th book in high school :-) I can't wait to see the movie!!

Much love,
Future Mama
http://expectingablessing.blogspot.com/