Friday, June 10, 2011

.announcements, announcements, announcements.

.announcements, announcements, announcements.  I know this has not been the most thrilling week on Hannah James.  To be honest my mind is still processing what I need to do in order to adopt.  The meetings we have scheduled, the classes, the paper work, the decisions.  I don't think my brain was completely ready to take it all in.  Yet it slowly is.  And daily, DAILY, I am making progress and knocking out the work.  Because I know it will be worth it.  .announcements, announcements, announcements.

I don't know if you have noticed the pages on the top of the blog.  One page I want to highlight today is my advertising page.  That is right, Hannah James is currently open for advertising!  If you have a family friendly product then purchasing an advertising spot is a great way to get exposure.  The pricing is reduced by half if you sign up anytime this summer!  Some great spots available starting at $5.00 - that is a great deal!

And the final announcement is that I would love it if you could vote for me in Circle of Moms Top 25 Adoption Blogs.  I am loving the fact that there are so many great adoption blogs on the entire list, I am loving the fact that more people will be aware of adoption from this - I mean seriously how cool is that.  You can vote for me by simply clicking the thumbs up button here until June 21st.  

I am grateful for your support, Thank You!!!   

No comments: