Monday, May 23, 2011

.a big, big, announcement.

.a big, big, announcement.  I have been teasing you a little with something I have been working on.  And I was going to wait a little longer..... but I can't take it anymore, I just need to share!  If you have looked in the .simply.simon. shop lately you have probably noticed I have not re-listed anything in a while.  I have sort of let the shop go and have been giving the items away in adoption auctions and through giveaways.  Because, I  am opening a new shop!
The new shop I am opening is called Hannah James.  This new shop is going to be helping our adoption fund, and each month it will sponsor another family that is adopting to help them as well!  I believe that a lot of people are weary to step into the adoption world because the cost is so high.  We ourselves don't know where we will get all the money.  But, we do know that God is providing for us and is blessing us with so much, so we want to help others as well.  We are hoping that by using the shop as a fundraiser for two families we can encourage more people to be open to adoption.  And we can give encouragement to those on the road less traveled.  It is our mission that through the shop, we will be helping other Hannah's so we can bring home more James's.
The shop is now officially open and our first sponsored family is lined up for June.  I would love it if you would go and check them both out & decide to follow.  Thank you for all the support.  I am hoping that together we can raise a lot for our first family and then keep it going strong!  .a big, big, announcement.

2 comments:

Lindsay Conner said...

Yeay! so glad I found your site through giveaway day. I want to adopt and am also curious about handmade fundraising for adoption, since it's what I love. Following your new blog and I've hearted your new shop (I'm rootscollective on Etsy)

jillytacy said...

It's wonderful that you want to adopt. I hope your fundraising goes well and you soon reach your goal. Good luck!