Friday, April 8, 2011

.lovely clusters.

.lovely clusters.  Have you ever heard of lovely clusters?  I think I came across them before, maybe last summer.  But I just re-discovered them again and I love all the pretty items.  Their new Spring Catalog just came out and the top image shows my favorite page.  How darling are those little handbags on the top left?  LOVE THEM.  
I also love the blue and yellow page.  That Olive Manna notebook would be perfect in my purse.  If your in the mood for some eye-candy creations go to lovely clusters & browse.  They are true to their name, this time I am hoping I will not forget about them.  .lovely clusters. 

2 comments:

mjatpc said...

i love the pink and green!

ApachesPrincess said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Both of them! I love yellow and blue together!