Thursday, February 10, 2011

.prayer request.

Mandie and Surprise (baby's name) in Liberia.

.prayer request.  Hi friends!  I have a prayer request for you all.  My friends Mandie & Dave left for Ethiopia this morning.  They are going to meet their son!  I would love it if you could pray for them.  They are anxious, nervous, filled with joy, and I am sure they have many other emotions going on as well.  They have waited to meet sweet little Malachi for 6 months. 6 months.  Which, I am told, is really long after the referral date.  I am super happy for them.  Could you pray that they have a safe trip, both there and back.  Pray that God is with them through all the emotions they will face.  Pray that time slows down for them there (this is a specific request from Mandie).  And pray that when they do come home there time here would be short before they go back to get him (I cannot even begin to comprehend how difficult this part of adoption must be).  Thank you friends!  .prayer request.

No comments: