Monday, November 29, 2010

.christmas shopping.

.chirstmas shopping.  I hope all of you are like me and finished with your Christmas shopping.  I finished so early this year, and I am looking forward to a very merry and festive holiday season.  Ok- I lied, I am not totally finished I have one gift card and a bag of beef jerky to pick up.  Yes beef jerky is a Christmas gift, you know who you are.

If you have not finished yet I have some great online stores that might help you out.  These online sites offer great deals for limited times.  Go check them out today! .christmas shopping.

Rue La La:  Rue La La is... an exclusive, invitation-only online destination where Members discover premier-brand, private sale Boutiques, each open for just a brief window of time. Their focus is a well-edited collection of sought-after offerings from the best brand names in the world - combined with helpful service.

One Kings Lane:  One Kings Lane brings together the world's best designer décor and home essentials, entertaining and travel needs, fantastic gift selections and more – at up to 70% off retail.

Groupon: Groupon is an easy way to get huge discounts while discovering fun activities in your city.  Their daily deals consist of restaurants, spas, massages, theaters, hotels, and a whole lot more in dozens of cities across the country.  Many groupon deals are also valid online and can be bought and used from any city.

No comments: