Wednesday, October 27, 2010

.say yes to the dress.

.say yes to the dress.  Yesterday was fun.  I went wedding dress shopping with my sister Hilary for her big day (next September).  She was gorgeous in all the dresses and said yes to one.  She said YES to the dress. Which made me cry, which made my mom cry, which made Hilary get choked up, which made Alyssa laugh at all of us - because Alyssa doesn't cry she laughs
It was a lot of fun to look at all the wedding dresses - I wanted to try some on but had to restrain myself, because I am already married, because it was Hill's day.  I am so excited for her to get her dress in and see her in her actual gown.  I am so excited she found her dress.  And more then that, so excited that she found her man.  A man that she loves, and we love.  Congrats in advance.  Happy tears all around... except from Alyssa who is probably still laughing at us all.  .say yes to the dress.

*As for the pictures they are from their engagement session taken by their awesome photographer Nicole Utecht.

No comments: