Friday, October 8, 2010

.one month.

us today - snuggling by the computer. 
.one month.  Happy one month birthday little guy!  It is hard for me to believe that you have only been with us for one month.  It feels like you have been a part of our lives forever and I can't even remember what life was like without you here.  So far you amaze us with how strong you are.  Yesterday you rolled over - your arm was positioned weird under you and you didn't like that, so you rolled. It impressed me so much I tried to get you to do it again, but I think it was just one of those really rare moments.  You smile a little and I think you will really be a charmer.  You cry a lot at night and are confused on when to sleep but we still love you tons.
with daddy reading one of your favorites, Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
 Also - Happy 19 months Lydia.  You are a true joy & we love you and your precious smile.  Right now you are the silliest little girl who loves to make up dances and claps to the beat of every song.  You are super smart and know all your letters, which still stuns us.  You are a little helper who loves to mimic what I do with Asher to your bear bear.  You are a sweet pea and although you test my nerves daily I love you.

We feel doubly blessed with you both, and love being your parents.  God is so good.  .one month.

1 comment:

Lora said...

you look amazing!! and your little one is so adorable. :)