Thursday, September 23, 2010

.shop sale.

.shop sale.  I know I said I was going to have my shop closed until mid -October.  I wanted that to happen - trust me.  However, 1000 markets threw me for a loop.  They recently got bought out by a company called Bonanza & all the sellers from 1000 markets have until September 30th to transfer over to Bonanza or find a different venue to sell on.  Bonanza doesn't really look like a good fit for me.  So, I will have to find a different venue to sell on. 
Since I don't want to transfer all my items I am having a sale.  Every item is 10% off + Free Shipping! (refunded after purchase).  This sale is until 1000 markets goes offline, which we are told is September 30th.  After that Simply Simon will be closed until mid-October.  That should give me time to scope out different online places to sell.  ***If you have suggestions let me know, right now etsy and big cartel are looking like the front runners. .shop sale.

Again that is 10% off all items + Free Shipping at Simply Simon! (discount given back after checkout)

No comments: