Wednesday, August 25, 2010

.she.

exploring the world

.she.  Little Miss. L is growing so fast!  I can't believe how much she has developed in the past couple of months.  She has definitely grown out of baby stage and is now a walking, talking destroyer toddler.  She loves to read, which is an understatement, explore, play with her bear, and look at anything animal.  She also has an independence to her that must have come straight from her father me.  Picking out her own clothes and deciding what she wants and when.  She also loves to mimic everything I do, from cleaning to caring for her bear like I do her (she fully believes there is a baby in her belly too).  I am excited to watch her grow into a new role as a big sister in a few short weeks.  She captured my heart the moment she was born and I love her fully.  .she.
looking at ducks with me this past weekend

petting goats at the zoo with daddy last week

No comments: