Monday, August 2, 2010

.changes.

.changes.  I don't know if you have noticed.... but, I have made a few changes to the blog.  I added many new buttons and I took out a couple as well.  I have added all of my tutorials, a section for browsing by topic (more coming soon), and buttons for where you can find me (flickr, facebook, and 1000 markets).  I also put up a couple Amazon links (just testing it out), and a Compassion International button (because I truly feel honored to be able to share stories from them to you).

So, the question is... Do you like these changes?  How can I make the blog better?  Is it all too much?  I would love to hear what you think of the new layout because I would love for this to be a great blog.  All suggestions and comments are welcome & much appreciated. .changes. 

I would also love for you to become a fan of my facebook page, it is also new & I plan to use it to offer more discounts & information on the shop.

Thank you, lovely blogger friends, for all your input. -dez

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new look, and an update for free stuff ,smithsonian.com has 2 free tickets to any museum sept. 25, I know milwaukee has a childrens mus.susan hart

Desiree said...

Thanks Susan!

Pattie said...

Great new look! Love the button design :)