Paper Pastries, and I needed an extra gift to put with them. I thought a journal would be great - but I didn't want to make a big one so I decided mini was the way to go. After making a couple, I decided that 4" x 6" was the perfect size and vowed to make a whole slew of them with a bunch of card stock I had in my stash (hooray for some destash!).
1. take a piece of card stock and cut it 8.25" by 6" (so their a little bit bigger on the 4" side, but that's ok).
2. grab 12 sheets of paper to fill your book, cutting it a little bit smaller then the outside card stock. I cut mine, 8" by 5.75".
3. fold all pieces in half, This works best if you do the card stock separate & then do the 12 sheets in groups of 4.
4. flatten out paper, line up so paper & card stock are centered, punch with crop-a-dile: one on each end.
5. take some string/thread/ribbon and put through. Tie & close.
6. Admire what you made! You have a lovely mini journal.
I am placing mine in groups of three for the perfect addition to any gift. I also made so many that some will be available in the shop soon, if you would rather not cut and tie :). Have a lovely day!