Tuesday, July 13, 2010

.holiday gift tags.

.holiday gift tags.  I believe that wrapping a gift in a great way is almost as important as giving the gift itself.  I love seeing beautiful packages as it shows that you truly care and did not just throw something together last minute.  Gift tags are part of the packaging and I created some for this upcoming Christmas season.  .holiday gift tags.

To make these simple tags I used, one maila file folder, Japanese washi tape from cute tape, my crop-a-dile, my paper cutter, some string, and our printer.  First I printed 12 pictures of the words Merry Christmas, using HP PSG font, onto one side of a maila file folder (cut the folder in half before putting it into the printer).  Then I cut the pictures apart, trimming the top corners to look more like a store tag.  I added some washi tape to give it more of a Christmas look, trimming the flat end after applying the tape. Then I punched a hole and added some string.  So simple, yet so cute.  Now I have a bunch made up for when I do finish getting the presents and wrapping them.

1 comment:

affectioknit said...

I love those tags - such a good idea and so cute! You're really on top of things - getting ready for Christmas already!