Wednesday, July 14, 2010

.christmas tags, freebie list.

image source: a fanciful twist

.christmas tags, freebie list.  The other day when I made some Christmas tags I only made a handful.  One was because I am not sure I love them.  And two because there are so many free wonderful tags you can find online and print for yourself.  Below is a great collection, if you know of anymore send the links my way and I will add it to this long list.  Prepare yourself, some are utterly adorable and you may just be tempted to print them all. .christmas tags, freebie list.

image source: a little hut

free printables:

image from benign objects

multiple print outs:

image from sonoma garden

circular tags:

images from: a little hut & zakka life

crafty gift tag ideas:

1 comment:

lisawith4 said...

I love free printables!! I'll have to come back and explore those links when I have some time! Thanks for sharing.