Thursday, July 1, 2010

.christmas in july.

.christmas in july.  This July I am going to feature many craft projects for Christmas.  A full explanation of why I am hosting Christmas in July (on my blog) will be coming soon.  But for now this is a call to those of you who love Christmas crafts.  If you want to share an idea, a tutorial, or a tip on making the Christmas season great please email me at simply.simon.sisters@gmail.com.  Please pass the word along and take a button from below if you wish.  Projects will appear starting next week! .christmas in july.

button 1:
simplysimon


button 2:
simply.simon


button 3:
simplysimon


button 4:
simply.simon

2 comments:

Terriaw said...

Sounds fun! I am hosting an ornament swap in July, if you or any of your readers are interested. Here's the link for more info: http://terrisnotebook.wordpress.com/2010/06/28/ornament-swap-in-july/ Would love to have you join us!

Barb's Writings and Recipes said...

Lovely ideas! You are obviously the consummate crafter. Come visit my blog, http://barbswritingsandrecipes@blogspot.com.I'm a granny nanny and, you are going to need these recipes to make with your little ones.