Monday, June 28, 2010

.tagged.

.tagged.  Today I am putting the vacation posts on hold to answer some fun questions.  Silver Strands tagged me and although I do not EVER forward those annoying emails and hardly ever participate in those mail games I thought this would be fun.  So here are my answers.... .tagged.

1. Whats for dinner tonight?
  I have no idea.  When Lydia wakes up from her morning nap we have to go to the store and figure that one out.  Aaron has Frisbee tonight so it needs to be fast and easy to clean up.  I will take suggestions.   Problem solved: we are having sandwhiches. :)

2. What movie star would you choose to play you in a film of your life?
  I would choose Julia Stiles because I fell in love with her acting in high school and she is adorable.
Or Zooey Deschanel just because she is so darn cute.

3. What is your biggest fashion faux pas?
  I am not very fashionable and don't take big risks when it comes to clothing myself, shocker I know.  When I buy clothing it is almost always from Gap (because I worked there for 2.5 years) and American Eagle (because their clothes are simple and cute).  However, my closet is made up mostly of whatever my sisters no longer want.  My biggest faux pas (which I had to look up by the way) is probably the fact that I don't wear make up and NEVER wear heels... and I could live in my pajamas if the world thought that was ok.  I am still not sure that these count... forgive me.

4. What song always puts you in a happy mood?
  Jump Around... seriously how can you not get up and dance to this.

... seems like blogger and youtube are in a fight... video can be seen here: Jump Around Badger Style or here: Music Video

5. How crafty are you and what has been your best project?

  I am very crafty... lately I have been working on these cute cabochon rings (which are in the shop).  I  love my duffel bag, and new dress.  But I think the best project was when I made my friend Kim's wedding flowers.  It was five years ago (FIVE!, holy cow) and I wish I had a picture.  They were so much fun to make and turned out great!

Oh... and I am suppose to pass this but honestly I don't forward things... so if you want to answer let me know and I will put a link below!

3 comments:

carlotta said...

I love Zooey Deschanel too! You're right...she's so adorable.

Silver Strands said...

Thanks for playing :)
oxox
Denalee

oh, hello friend. said...

aw, so fun. i love julia stiles and zooey!! good choices ;) xo.