Thursday, June 24, 2010

.shop update.

.shop update.  I have decided to add another collection to my shop.  The collection I have added is called Lydia's Treasures, named after my daughter who is as girly as they come.  The collection will eventually feature all kinds of jewelry and hair accessories.  Right now the collection holds a couple new rings, the french lace ring (rose flower) and the new garden ring (chrysanthemum flower).  I have become addicted to making jewelry with cabochon flowers because they are so dainty and elegant that they are hard not to adore.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do, they are the perfect gift for a friend or yourself!  .shop update.

2 comments:

.hil. said...

very lovely, the yellow is my favorite! i love that you named them lydia's treasures : )

Silver Strands said...

Desiree - those flower rings are SO CUTE! SO cute! I need to make a few bucks so I can go shopping!
Want to do a giveaway on my blog sometime?
oxox
Denalee