Thursday, June 10, 2010

.the lovely blogger list.

.the lovely blogger list.  The Lovely Blogger List is a fun idea that was created by Rachel of Lovely Clusters.  It is a list to connect creative and crafty bloggers.  I love the idea and desperately need to find time to rummage through the list of all the crafty blogs.  Thanks to oh, hello friend for directing me to the lovely list, please go check it out for yourself - you will be glad you did. .the lovely blogger list.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My name is Desiree, and I am from WI.  I am in Love with Jesus - and truly believe he is God, author and creator of life. I am a wife to Aaron (3.5 years), mother to 15 month old Lydia, and we have baby number two coming mid-September 2010.
I love all things craft. I am a generalist not focusing on one form of art, rather a maker of all trades. I get a sense of accomplishment finding I can create in a new way. I usually get stuck on one area for a while, it might be working with paper, sewing or doing mini craft projects, I rotate when I get board.  I also love selling what I make because I love all my items & believe others will too!
you can also find me here:
blog   1000 markets   etsy(until remaing items expire)   flickr

4 comments:

Silver Strands said...

Hi Desiree ... I didn't know you were expecting! Congratulations :)
Denalee

Desiree said...

thanks :)

Anonymous said...

very well said congrats.. amanda vanderpool ladislav smid

bilal ahmad said...

nice blog realy nice i like it :) animals