Tuesday, June 1, 2010

.just to laugh.

.just to laugh. If you need a good picker upper after a long weekend I have just the site for you to visit.  I found this post a couple weeks ago and I believe it is the best blog post I have ever read. If your scared to fit your butt into jeans or pants, don't hesitate.  And if your frightened by the fact that someday you might turn into one of those ladies that wears mom jeans - it's for you, with the promise that you won't turn into a mom jean wearer.  I have never laughed so hard reading something online & because every now and then I need a good laugh I will read it again. Seriously go now to the most hilarious post out there: mom jeans and the dreaded long butt. .just to laugh.

3 comments:

Silver Strands said...

Ha! Great post! Thanks for sharing!

I just came across your blog and I'm so excited to keep reading!

Desiree said...

Thanks! I absolutly love that post. It gets me every time.

Shana said...

Thanks for that. I also want to let you know the package I won for the SMS giveaway day arrived and I love it all! That little owl is too cute for words. Thank you so much.