Tuesday, June 8, 2010

.family photos.

.family photos. Like promised, I edited some of our family pictures and am sharing a couple with you. Many of the ones we got are of Lydia being ridiculous and not wanting to participate. The others are of her cheesy smile, a side effect from telling her to say "cheese".  My favorites are of her trying to goober on us and her running away, because that's her - naturally. Those ones don't make good family photos though, so I will spare you the time. I also really love the pictures we got of just Aaron and I (and baby). We have not had a picture together, that doesn't involve someones arm holding the camera, in a really long time. Thanks again Hill. .family photos.

3 comments:

Silver Strands said...

Very nice Desiree! Glad you shared :)
oxoxox
Denalee

lisawith4 said...

Beautiful little family!! That last shot is so sweet.

Desiree said...

Thank you both for your sweet comments :) - My favorite is the last photo too! - It has been forever since we have had pictures of just us.