Thursday, May 27, 2010

.summer loving swap.

.summer loving swap.  I sent an email to everyone I know who signed up.  If you signed up and did not receive an email from me, please email me so I can add you to my list.  To read more about our summer swap go here.  You have until Monday May 31st to sign up! Also, I know some of you had trouble with the button I made.  Since I am by no means a computer genius I would just save the button as a picture and link it back to my site or the summer loving swap post (that's what I always do for links and they work... can't help much more then that, sorry).  .summer loving swap.

1 comment:

Terriaw said...

I really love the idea of making this a more personalized swap! I need to sleep on it before entering because I have a lot going on in June. Cool idea!