Thursday, May 6, 2010

.in the making.


.in the making.  A couple months ago I purchased a duffle bag pattern from Studio Cherie, which also came with a licence to sell.  I bought it mostly because I did not have a pretty bag.  But, also because I figured it couldn't be that hard.  Since then I have made mine (pictured above) and I love, love, love it. 

Right now I am in the process of making two more to sell at my new shop.  I like to cut all my fabric ahead of any sewing.  Then I can just sew away and do the fun stuff instead of having to stop and cut.  Today I finally finished cutting out enough for both bags and get to start quilting the main section of the bag, yay.  Hope you are enjoying whatever your working on. -dez .in the making.

1 comment:

StudioCherie said...

They look gorgeous! Great work!