Friday, May 21, 2010

.business cards.

.business cards.  Since I switched over to 1000 markets, I decided I should probably make new business cards.  Last time around, my sister and I ordered some from vista print - you only have to pay for shipping if you choose some of their basic designs.  This time I wanted to make my own.  I wanted them to be simple, yet stand out.  Before I show you my finished product, I have a few others I found browsing for ideas (by the way if you have a few hours to kill - type business cards into google or flickr... there are hundreds of great ones out there). I hope you liked what I created, there are so many business cards out there are are really inspiring .business cards.
.the unique.
 

.the beautiful.

.the ones with fabric art.

.my new cards. .enjoy.
 
 

3 comments:

Shana said...

Oh my gosh those are so pretty. I love them. I never realized how many types there were.

hilsimon said...

Dez, I love these!!! They are absolutely adorable, it makes me want to make some new ones of my own- too bad I still have a bunch I just ordered :(

Plastic business cards said...

Superb cards...so lovely idea..thanks for sharing...!!!