Wednesday, December 9, 2009

.snow.

.snow.  Last night we had our first major snow storm here in Wisconsin.  Around our area we got between 9-12 inches of snow, and it's not done yet.  I expect we won't see the ground again until March, there will be too much snow covering it.  Although it is a hassle to drive in, it is beautiful.  When it falls at night it looks like glitter falling from heaven, I love watching all the unique flakes come down.  I love sitting inside with a cup of hot chocolate looking out at winter.  I love seeing the trees all covered with the beautiful chill.  As much as I hate the cold that comes with it, if I ever moved some place warmer I would miss this. .snow.








.enjoy your winter wonderland.

1 comment:

Laura said...

What lovely items ~ congrats on the snow!