Monday, November 16, 2009

.love.

"...love one another deeply, from the heart."
1 Peter 1:22

.love. This verse has been on my heart for a week now.  It states very clearly what we need to do, LOVE.  And lets all face it, we say we do; we say, I love my husband, I love my sister, I love my parents, I love my children.  But, do we always? No, we don't.  These past few weeks have been really hard for me.  My daughter is clinging to me, not letting me do much else then hold her.  She is either getting teeth or has decided to have one of the worst personalitites a baby could have.  It has been hard, and I have not been loving.  Peter did not put in this verse, love one another deeply, when they are being loveable.  He didn't say, love them but only when they are nice, caring, thoughtful, obidient.  He said, love one another deeply, and from the heart.  No matter what.  I am working on this each day.  It seems so simple, but I believe it is harder then we all think.  Love someone today, deeply. .love.

No comments: